Linton, ND – May 2nd, 2014 – Plains Mobile Inc, a leading integration solution provider company for Microsoft Dynamics has released ezCinect™ for Dynamics GP. “ezCinect for Dynamics GP is an exciting integration solution that has been through an extensive Beta period with several customers fully implemented,” said Jon Richter, Plains Mobile CEO. Our current Beta customers have been very pleased with the product and are now running the fully released product. Results have been exactly what we hoped;
- Great supportability, ezCinect is a product that needs almost no ongoing support once deployed.
- Flexibility has been impressive as we have run into some extremely challenging integrations but because of ezCinect flexibility, we can easily handle change requests on the fly.
- Security, our customers are very pleased with the secure nature of ezCinect and the fact that navigation is part of the core Dynamics GP ERP product.
- Customization capability, we have created a complex integration from the Zuora Cloud billing system which was a testimony to the rich architecture available with the ezCinect. We have also had customers create new business objects that are currently not supported by eConnect through our ezCinect Node Builder.
About Plains Mobile Products and Services
With over 20+ years’ experience in consulting and professional services working with Microsoft Dynamics GP (formally Great Plains), you can feel confident that you are getting the best products and services the industry has to offer through Plains Mobile.
Plains Mobile Inc.’s area of expertise with Dynamics GP includes the following:
- ezCinect for Dynamics GP consulting services.
- eConnect expertise for any type of integration environment.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP Company Split Services
- Microsoft Dynamics GP Customization Services
- Microsoft Dynamics GP Account Framework Change Services
- Complex Microsoft SQL Server Data Analysis and Data Fixes
- Microsoft SQL Reporting Services
- Support Escalation Services (assistance with challenging support cases)
About Plains Mobile Inc
Plains Mobile is a provider of products and services that integrate with Dynamics GP.
The founder, Jon Richter, has over 20 years experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP and was the inventor and architect of Microsoft Dynamics GP eConnect as well as the Professional Service Tools Library.
Plains Mobile 2020™ is a mobile enabled business workflow solution which is currently under development by Plains Mobile Inc.
bizCinect is a Cloud Transaction Exchange Service which is currently under development by Plains Mobile Inc.
Plains Mobile Services include Microsoft Dynamics GP Consulting, Solution Architecture, Application Development, Strategic Technical Consulting, as well as Managed Support Services and On-Demand Support Services.
Plains Mobile prides itself on providing superior customer service and also provides a 1 hour free consultation engagement to potential customers.
Plains Mobile Inc is headquartered in Linton, North Dakota. For more information please visit PlainsMobile.com or call 1-800-965-0441.